- Details of our next volunteer days are always on the home page. Contact us if you would like the details of our spring work parties to be emailed to you.
WE HAVE LAUNCHED OUR 2018 ENTRY TO ANGLIA IN BLOOM!
PARK AND RIDE 2018: Here we go again! Weeding, litter picking, spreading topsoil and shingle in the new beds. Thanks to S P Landscapes and Mick George for their generous help, we are now going ahead with clearing the next 3 beds on the main avenue this month in readiness for planting in April!
- THE WAITS: Have you been past the garden on the corner of The Waits and Ramsey Road recently? We tidied the shrubs and added a few bright flowers
- to keep us cheerful until the warmer spring weather.
- BROAD LEAS CEMETERY: We have gone back to Broad Leas this spring. The ivy needed some cutting back, but lots of the spring flowers have come through, and our volunteers added some small shrubs behind the bench.
- WESTWOOD ROAD CEMETERY: Looking beautiful and tidy again after the disaster of a van driving through our daffodils. The wildflower area is ready to burst into colour for the spring.
- BULB PLANTING: New daffodils at Westwood Rd, Old Ramsey Road, up at Warners Park and in the Parish Churchyard this month!
- STATION ROAD: We put some wallflowers and daffodil bulbs along the verge behind Waitrose on Station Road. We are looking forward to a beautiful display in the spring.
- ANGLIA IN BLOOM: Great excitement as we received a gold award for the town for the second time in September 2017.