Every year, a portfolio is produced for the Anglia in Bloom judges, and the 2017 portfolio should be available to view in the Corn Exchange and the Town Hall. If you have any trouble finding a copy to have a look at, please get in touch. Many of the pictures from the Portfolio are on our ‘Images’ page.
Meanwhile, the following areas of the town were put forward for the ‘special awards’ category in 2017:
- BIODIVERSITY – Holt Island.
- COMMUNITY PROJECT – Westwood Road Cemetery: SILVER GILT AWARD!
- CONSERVATION PROJECT – Wilhorn Meadow
- DROUGHT GARDEN – The newly planted flowerbeds at the Park and Ride: ANGLIA IN BLOOM WINNER!
- FLORAL DISPLAY by a Community – the winning neighbourhood garden at Garner Drive: ANGLIA IN BLOOM WINNER!
- SPECIAL NEEDS PROVISION – Holt Island: ANGLIA IN BLOOM NOMINATION!
- GROW YOUR OWN – The Allotments: ANGLIA IN BLOOM NOMINATION!
- COMMERCIAL AREA – Kings Hedges
- LOCAL AUTHORITY DISPLAY – The Waits
- PUBLIC OPEN SPACE – Hill Rise Park
- YOUNG PEOPLE’S PROJECT – Wheatfields School