Every year, a portfolio is produced for the Anglia in Bloom judges, and the 2016 portfolio should be available to view in the Corn Exchange, the Town Hall, the Norris Museum and the Library. If you have any trouble finding a copy to have a look at, please get in touch. Many of the pictures from the Portfolio are on our ‘Images’ page.
Meanwhile, the following areas of the town are being put forward for the ‘special awards’ category in 2017:
- BIODIVERSITY – Holt Island. (Holt Island won last year’s area conservation project!)
- COMMUNITY PROJECT – Westwood Road Cemetery.
- CONSERVATION PROJECT – Wilhorn Meadow
- DROUGHT GARDEN – The newly planted flowerbeds at the Park and Ride
- FLORAL DISPLAY by a Community – the winning neighbourhood garden at Garner Drive
- SPECIAL NEEDS PROVISION – Holt Island
- GROW YOUR OWN – The Allotments
- COMMERCIAL AREA – Kings Hedges
- LOCAL AUTHORITY DISPLAY – The Waits
- PUBLIC OPEN SPACE – Hill Rise Park
- YOUNG PEOPLE’S PROJECT - Wheatfields School