Every year, a portfolio is produced for the Anglia in Bloom judges, and the 2018 portfolio should be available to view in the Town Hall. If you have any trouble finding a copy to have a look at, please get in touch. Many of the pictures from the Portfolio will be on our ‘Images’ page soon.
Meanwhile, the following areas of the town were put forward for the ‘special awards’ category in 2018:
- BIODIVERSITY – The Park and Ride.
- COMMUNITY PROJECT – The Bus Station
- CONSERVATION PROJECT – Holt Island
- DROUGHT GARDEN – The “Silver Birches” bed in the Bus Station
- FLORAL DISPLAY by a Community – the Trefoil Guild Cabin and Guide Hut
- SPECIAL NEEDS GARDEN – The Norris Museum
- GROW YOUR OWN – The Allotments
- COMMERCIAL AREA – Kings Hedges
- LOCAL AUTHORITY DISPLAY – The Waits
- PUBLIC OPEN SPACE – Hill Rise Park
- YOUNG PEOPLE’S PROJECT (under 12) – Eastfields School
- YOUNG PEOPLE’S PROJECT (over 12) – The Bus Station
- Winner of the St Ives in Bloom pub/restaurant floral display, 2017: The Swan and Angel